Share this on Facebook
It's almost time for class and you're hungover.
- You tell your significant other to hit the snooze button for you.
- Snooze?! There is no time to waste when there are people to hunt.
- You hit the snooze button for another few precious minutes. Dressing and showering time can take a hit.
- You think about hitting the snooze button for at least two minutes before finally hitting the snooze button. Then you feel bad ass.
- You wake up and go... Don't want to get in trouble.
You're in line at a cafe, and someone has sneakily snatched your belongings...
- You yell at everyone to stop where they are. No one leaves until you find your belongings.
- You don't outright accuse people, but you start questioning them and hinting that they will pay for their mistakes. Then you isolate and interview them independently.
- You are amazed that something like that could happen to you. You don't act until it is too late.
- You're angry, but you get over it.
- You accuse and threaten the person in line behind you for being the culprit or an accomplice.
You are diligently waiting for a parking spot. Someone else slides in before you can.
- You don't do anything. But you can get revenge later.
- You get into a friendly confrontation, and flirt your way into getting your parking spot.
- You move their car... Possibly using your own.
- Being the nice, logical guy that you are, you attempt to say something and next thing you know, you're holding an ice pack to your face.
- You key their car... Now they've earned the spot.
You encounter Chuck Norris on the street.
- You stare, eventually working up the courage to take a photo with him.
- You tell him he owes you money.
- Chuck Who?
- Whatever, what's he got that I don't got.
- You remember one of his movies and start telling him about how it is actually happening to you.
A homeless man asks you for money...
- You give him $5 and wish him luck.
- You really want to help him but you have more important matters to worry about.
- Look him in the eye and brush him off. He only wants your money for vices.
- You tell him "next time." Next time you walk by, you make sure to avoid him.
- You smile apologetically and step into your BMW.
Said homeless man tells you he has X-ray vision.
- You're interested, so you stop to talk to him.
- You run off because that is just perverted.
- You show interest, but you don't stop to talk. Instead, you talk over your shoulder until you are out of reach.
- You give him $10 and wish him luck with that.
- You ask him to prove it.
You're successful because...
- You are organized and planned.
- You have a way of making people like you. Soft skills are your expertise.
- You rise up to the challenge when needed.
- You are attractive, so people give you more opportunities.
- You are multi-talented and possess the hard skills necessary for success.
What is your college major?
- Not important to you.
What describes you best?
- You are competitive at everything you do.
- You take a lot of risks... Probably too many.
- You are always busy, but you still find the time to have casual encounters with the people who matter.
- You are in and out of people's lives depending on how busy you are or how social you're feeling.
- You are always in a hurry.
You miss an opportunity with a guy/girl you really connected with at a party.
- You give up and just hope that they are happy.
- You don't worry about it until another chance encounter occurs.
- You remind him/her the next time you meet and hope things spice up again.
- You go out of your way to ensure there is a second chance.
- You become their facebook stalker.