Share this on Facebook
Is the pen truly mightier than the sword?
- Absolutely... words move mountains
- Sword... much better for cutting down enemies
History is filled with show-offs who bragged ceaselessly. What do you think about them?
- If you got it, flaunt it!
- I see no reason for that kind of behavior
You’re sipping a coffee when some twerp runs into you, causing you to spill brown liquid goodness everywhere. What do you do?
- Clean up and move on... it's unimportant
- A punch in the mouth should set 'em straight
- Laugh it off... he didn't mean it!
A new guy is hanging out out with your crew of historical badasses. He’s awkward and unable to join in the fun, it seems. How do you handle it?
- Be kind, friendly, empathetic
- Get the sucker drunk!
- Crack a few jokes at his expense... let's see if he can keep up!
- It's sink or swim time... I'm not gonna be holding anyone's hand!
Do you believe that fame is a worthy goal?
- Sure... you can do a lot of good with fame
- Sure! It's fun!
- I see little value in fame
- I'd rather not be famous...
What happens when you can’t get what you want?
- I get angry
- I just keep trying and trying...
- Not a problem!
- I always get what I want, so I wouldn't know
The best way to leave your mark on history is to…
- Leave the world a better place than I found it
- Do one thing better than anyone else
- Inspire others to pursue their dreams
When your name is scrawled in the annals of history, how do you hope to be remembered?
- As a pioneer
- As a great artist
- As an innovator
- As powerful