Which Historical Heroine Are You?
“The Weaker Sex”? Not a chance! Some of the greatest heroes of all-time were women who, despite being born into a world with limited opportunities for them, nonetheless left an indelible mark on its history. Which Historical Heroine Are You? Take the quiz to find out!
What motivates you best?
- Empathy for others
- Pure curiosity
People often talk about pursuing a higher purpose in their lives. In your mind, which is the highest purpose of all?
- The pursuit of knowledge
- Helping others
History is full of people who claim to have been guided by divine visions. What’s your take on these folks?
- I believe
- Sounds like a bit of nonsense to me...
Do you consider yourself to be a feminist?
- I'd hesitate to use that word...
- No, I'm not a feminist
Is violence ever an appropriate response?
- No, it isn't
- It's complicated, and I'm not always sure...
If you could change one thing about this world, what would it be?
Which quote fits you best?
- "Every great dream begins with a dreamer."
- "Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas."
- "Everybody's business is nobody's business, and nobody's business is my business."
- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."