Share this on Facebook
Someone offers you a glass of eggnog. What's your response?
- Eh, sure
- Only if there's rum in it
- No thanks
How do you decorate for the holidays?
- I don't, it's too much trouble
- I try to keep it simple
- I go all out!
Christmas is right around the corner. Got all your gifts yet?
- Of course, they're all wrapped too!
- Wait, what? It's Christmas ALREADY? I'll be right back...
- I still have plenty of time
- I'm not buying gifts this year
Uh-oh. You find yourself standing under the mistletoe. What do you do?
- Lay one on the first cutie I see
- Give 'em a lighthearted peck on the cheek
- There's no way I'm kissing anyone
Giving or receiving: Which is better?
- It's called "the season of giving" for a reason
- Gimme presents!
- It wouldn't be Christmas without both
- Let's just forget about this whole holiday thing
You look out the window and see the first snowfall of the season. What are you thinking?
- It's going to be a white Christmas!
- Just my luck... I'll go get the shovel
- Since when does it snow here?
You just received the ugliest sweater from a relative as a present. How do you react?
- Return it
- This will look nice in the back of my closet
- Pretend to love it and wear it next year
How long do you leave your Christmas lights up?
- I take them down immediately
- Hmm, July-ish sounds about right
- I like to leave them up a few days to soak up a little more cheer
- What lights?
Who's your favorite Christmas character?
- Frosty the Snowman
- Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
- Jack Skellington
- Ebenezer Scrooge
How old were you when you finally found out the truth about Santa Claus?
- I figured it out quickly
- A normal age, I guess
- What truth? Did Santa tell you something?