Share this on Facebook
Your sibling has a problem with a friend. What kind of advice do you offer?
- Do nothing. It’ll either work itself out or it won’t.
- I become the mediator
- Spend a few hours discussing every detail of the problem
- Make a plan to get revenge!
You’re driving home from work and an accident happens right in front of you. What do you do?
- Drive around it. I won’t get stuck in that traffic!
- Stop and help
- Phone emergency services, but don’t get involved
- Scream, take a picture, and post that I was almost killed!
There’s a big party tonight at a friend’s house. What will you be wearing?
- Something nice, but not anything new
- The same thing I wore all day…
- The latest designer pieces and the most fancy accessories
- I’m busy with more important things than partying!
Everyone wants to play a board game. Which do you vote for?
- Chutes & Ladders
- Mystery Date
You're having some people over for dinner. What do you prepare for them?
- A five-course gourmet meal
- Uh, whatever is in the house?
- Food grown from my own garden
- I’ll grab some pre-made dishes from the grocery store and just heat them up!
A colleague at work reports that someone stole their lunch from the shared fridge! What do you do?
- Make a bait lunch, and set the trap for the next day
- Comfort them, share my lunch, and tell them it probably won’t happen again
- Post a sign on the fridge warning about the Lunch Thief!
- Recommend to my supervisor that the fridge be removed so this can never happen again
It’s time for a little rest and relaxation. What activity is top of the list?
- Anything outside!
- Catching up on all the shows I missed during the week
- Reading a book
Your all-time favorite TV show was just cancelled. How do you deal?
- Begin a fan campaign and petition the network to change their mind
- I don’t really watch television
- Get upset, but what can I really do about it?
- Binge watch the previous seasons and cry
You get out of the shower and see you have six missed calls. Who would it be?
- My mom
- My significant other
- It’s always work
- My best friend with an update on the latest gossip...
It’s time for a new car! What’s your choice?
- Whatever is dependable
- The shiniest and fastest, please!
- I prefer to take the bus or walk
- I don’t need a new car, my chauffeur drives me where I need to go