Share this on Facebook
If you could choose to live in any international city, which would it be?
- New York.
- Las Vegas.
What's your favourite spot for a night out?
- A pub with dance music and pitchers of beer.
- A singles bar.
- An Indian or continental buffet spread and a few drinks at an elegant restaurant.
- A coffeehouse with plenty of intellectual conversation.
- An ethnic restaurant like Moti Mahal which serves traditional cuisine and beer in steel mugs.
Which of the following best describes your idea of a relaxing time?
- Eating bhel puri by the beach.
- Watching a cricket match and maybe some pubbing later.
- Taking a long walk by the riverside.
- Hitting the mall and maybe the beach later.
- Attending a book launch at a cultural centre.
What kind of weather do you like?
- Hot summers and cold, cold winters. I like well-defined seasons!
- Mild and pleasant weather all year long.
- Warm summers and pleasantly cold winters.
- Lots of unexpected showers!
- Hot summers are okay, as long as the winters are mild. I don't like the cold!
What's your preferred form of transportation?
- Trams or the metro train.
- My own state-of-the-art air-conditioned car.
- My own car or the local train.
- The bus or autorickshaws.
- I'd prefer my own car, but taking the metro or a taxi would be okay otherwise.
The concert you're most likely to attend:
- Qawwali night.
- Retro Hindi music show.
- Rock show.
- A Carnatic music show.
- Anything featuring the latest singing sensations.
At college, you would pick a course that allows you to:
- Have as many options as possible in terms of your career.
- Enrich your understanding and help you pick a meaningful career.
- Spend equal time on your studies as well as at the canteen.
- Get out of there as quickly as possible so you can start making big bucks.
- Get the best in education and find an established career.
Would you like to live with your family?
- It doesn?t matter either way. I make my own space wherever I live.
- I'd like to work elsewhere, maybe visit the folks on holidays.
- No way! I love my studio apartment!
- Yes, I have no problems with that.
- Maybe in the same city, but far away to give my own space.
What do you look for in a city?
- Modern conveniences and night life.
- Established structures and a medium-paced life.
- Social freedom and a cosmopolitan outlook.
- Inspiration for life and work.
- Job stability and cultural richness.
Where do you like to party?
- Pubs or bars with lots of music and dancing.
- Anywhere that's not too loud or crowded, and lets me do my own thing.
- Informal business meetings at upscale restaurants are a good way to network.
- Home or a quiet pub, maybe with a live band.
- Pubs, by the beach, at my apartment -- anything's fine.
It's 1 a.m. and you're hungry. What do you do?
- Take a walk to the main road. Your roadside bhel puri wala may still be around.
- Make some Top Ramen noodles or heat up some leftovers from the fridge.
- Drive over to a friend's place. You know his fridge is always loaded.
- That place at the corner with kati rolls should have something for you.
- No problem. Your office has an all-night cafetaria where you can find some decent grub.
Which of these best describes your typical Saturday night?
- Drinks and dinner at your favourite hangout, thanking your stars that the stressful week is over.
- An evening at the theatre with a few close friends or by yourself.
- Dinner or a movie with friends, or maybe just staying home watching TV for a change.
- Hanging out with friends and making plans for the weekend.
- Partying the night away! What are weekends for?