Share this on Facebook
You've decided to head out West in search of some Outlawin'. You going alone or with some pals?
- This is a solo mission
- I'll bring my posse
- Hopefully I'll meet someone along the way
- Just me and my trusty steed
What's your preferred method of robbery?
- Train robbery
- Bank robbery
- Wagon robbery
- Robbing isn't really my thing
Do you agree with the saying, "Early to bed, early to rise, makes one healthy, wealthy, and wise"?
- No, the Wild West is party central
- I'd rather be broke if it means I get to sleep in!
- The morning is my favorite part of the day
- Yes! I understand the responsibilities of being an Outlaw
How do you cope with the stress of running from the long arm of the law?
- I listen to music, read books
- I drink
- I work out
- A good cry always helps!
How do you make decisions on the frontier?
- Logical reasoning
- I go with my gut
- I look to the stars
- I ask around and weigh my options
How would you describe your ideal Wild West night?
- Sleeping outside, under the stars, next to a campfire
- Hit up the saloon, play some poker, accuse someone of cheating
- Perform live theater for the townsfolk
- A nice dinner and good company
Congrats! You've gotten away with it. Are you gonna be modest about your victory?
- I want the whole world to know!
- Yes, I'll keep it to myself
- I'm kind of a legend around here; people will find out
- It wasn't me! I swear!
Do you get nervous before a big holdup?
- I'm cool as a cucumber
- Yes, just think about all that could go wrong!
- Only if I'm not in control
- No, I make everyone else nervous
Are you open to expanding your lawlessness into new areas?
- I don't like to try new things
- I'm happy where I'm at in life
- Yes! I'm always on the lookout for fresh opportunities
Do you empathize with the folks you steal from?
- No, it's every person for themselves in the Wild West
- Yes, but an outlaw has to make a living
- What does "empathize" mean?