What's your primary concern when choosing what to eat for lunch?
- Health benefits
What is your ideal bread to meat ratio?
- Half and half
- More bread than meat
- More meat than bread
- I don't need any meat
A sandwich isn't a sandwich without...
- Some kind of sauce
- Some type of carb
How often do you eat out?
- At least once a day
- Once or twice a week
- Every now and then
- Never. I like to cook my own food.
You've won an all-expense paid vacation to a destination of your choice. Where do you go?
- A sandy, white beach
- A fancy hotel and order room service
- A European cruise
- Somewhere I've never been
After having your favorite sandwich, what do you choose for dessert?
- Anything chocolate
- Ice cream, gelato, or frozen yogurt
- Anything fruit
- I don't have a sweet tooth
When it comes to sandwiches, do you prefer them hot or cold?
Where is your favorite place to grab a late-night bite to eat?
- A food truck
- The newest restaurant in town
- A dive bar with pub food
- My kitchen
The best meals are...
- Light and healthy
- Greasy and rich
- Full of flavor
Someone bumps into you and makes you drop your sandwich. How do you react?
- Curse and demand they buy me a new one
- I order another
- Ugh, I'll just have part of my co-workers' lunch
- 5 second rule, right?