Are you someone who needs to schedule activities to prevent boredom, or are you just happy to idle your time away?
- I need to have a lot of activities to do
- I thought the whole point of moving to an island was to idle your time away?
What kind of “look” do you favor?
Which sort of food/drink can you imagine yourself enjoying every day?
- Ceviche, tacos, tequila
- Curries, spicy fish, noodles
- Stuffed figs, smoked squid, local wines
- Octopus, taro root, suckling pig
Are you willing to learn a language other than English?
- Not likely
How important to you is a stable internet connection?
- My life depends on it
- I don’t care
How close do you need to be to "civilization"?
- As close as possible
- A short plane trip would suffice
- I want to be as far away as possible
What kind of weather do you prefer?
- Hot and wet
- Warm and wet
- Cool and dry
How would you prefer to spend a beautiful Sunday?
- Diving in clear blue ocean, discovering nature
- Golfing on a world-class course
- Sipping fine wine and eating good cheese with a view of an olive grove
- Doing absolutely nothing on the beach
Moving to an island paradise isn’t going to be cheap, but you don’t always need to be filthy rich, either. How concerned are you about money?
- Very concerned – my nest egg isn’t so big
- Somewhat concerned – I wouldn’t mind cutting a few corners
- Very rich – money is no object, my friend
Do you prefer a lively social scene, or do you find privacy and isolation more appealing?
- A lively social scene is a must
- I prefer seclusion
- Can I have both, please?