On a usual day, you can be found...
- Taking care of your friends and family.
- Having a blast with the neighborhood kids.
- Helping out wherever needed.
- Building some mysterious thing no one knows about.
- Talking to people.
Somebody new moves into town and needs some help getting around. They come to you and ask you for some directions. You...
- They never ask me because I don't even answer my door.
- Take them where they need to go.
- You gladly tell them exactly where tehy need to go.
- You would tell them, but your brother needs help right now and you're busy, but you make sure to let them know the person next door can help.
- What makes them think I can help them?
A note has been sent to an ex-friend of yours, but it's written in some code and you're the only one who can read it. The author is threatening the person's life. What do you do?
- Find the author and threaten them even worse. You don't care if the person they're threatening has done you wrong.
- They deserve it! No one backstabs me and gets away with it.
- I've already forgiven them, so I tell them what it says and vow to keep them safe.
- You keep it to yourself and say you don't know what it says.
- Laugh and sarcastically tell them, "You better watch out."
You and a friend sit down to watch TV...what do you watch?
- COPS...what else would I watch?
- My favorite Soap Opera, of course.
- Discovery Channel...you can always learn something from that!
- CNN...you need to know what's going on today so you can carry out your plans.
- Whatever my guest wants to watch...I don't really care.
You catch your best friend stealing from a store. How do you handle it?
- What are you talking about? I'm the one stealing! I need things...
- First you'd scold them, then you'd take the things they stole and return it for them. Afterwards, you possibly will not speak to them for a long time!
- Try to talk to them and politely tell them they need to return the items.
- Yell "Thief" as loud as you can and point to them.
- Take them down yourself.
You just won the lottery! The prize is $100,000. What do you do with the money?
- I'd help my parents pay their bills...for once.
- Spend it on my next big secret project.
- I get some emergency equipment...for the whole city.
- I'd give most of it to charity to help children.
- Use it to pay for a private investigator to check out your new friends.
You and a friend are in a deserted warehouse and you haven't had anything to drink in 2 days. You see what looks like a bottle of water, but it smells a little weird. Do you drink it?
- No. Give it to my friend. I'm not taking any chances!
- No! No one's drinking anything that smells weird...especially in a place like this!
- I'd drink the first half, just in case. Then, if it doesn't do anything, I'd give the rest to my friend.
- I'd take a small drink to make sure it was okay, then I'd make sure my friend was hydrated.
- Of Course! You know the saying...finder's keepers! That water is mine!
Your significant other finds a picture of you with your ex in your bedroom. What is it doing there?
- Because we're still friends and it's not like that picture is inappropriate.
- I don't know! They must've put it there.
- I don't know...must have forgotten to throw it out.
- I use it for my dart throwing practice.
- Because I'm still secretly with them...but don't tell anyone!
You just gave your brother a black eye...why?
- Hey, he's the one that wanted to fight! Not my fault if I get carried away!
- It was an accident. I was aiming for the person behind him!
- He deserved it. Why else would I be hitting him?
- If he wouldn't go behind my back, I wouldn't need to take my anger out on him.
- It was either I knock him over or he goes into that building and gets himself killed. I was trying to protect him.
Rumor has it you just saw your ex naked. Why?
- I walked in on them...I didn't know! It's not MY fault.
- Ever heard of a threesome?
- They were unconscious, wet, and cold. I had to get their clothes off so they wouldn't die!
- I didn't see my ex naked! I don't talk to my ex...so why don't you stop spreading rumors.
- Because their arms are broken and someone had to help them take a shower.