When you are on a trip, what is the most important thing to you?
- Tasty waves, brah
- Staying on schedule
- Hotel accommodations
- Public transit
- Having access to a phone booth!
Which of these best sums up your life philosophy?
- Be excellent to each other
- Never leave a friend behind
- Be prepared
- Be obtuse
- Dude. Way too much thinking. My brain hurts a lot.
If you could travel in time, which of these days would you choose to revisit?
- My best day so I could relive it
- My worst day so I could make it better
- Is regret a time? Or a day?
- I think I'd like to live a day in the future instead
- I have no desire to travel in time
Are you easily swayed by the dark side of human nature?
- No, I believe in the goodness of people
- I can be convinced... at times
- It's good to be bad
- I'm the one who sways others!
- Dark is a lozenge that dissolves in my throat
Did you ever play sports?
- I think playing sports means we are empty inside
- Yes, it builds character
- Nothing organized
- Nah, I was into other "recreational" activities
How do you handle authority?
- I fight it
- I use it
- I obey it
- I am it
- I can't even spell it
- It sucks
What do you do when you discover someone doesn't like you?
- I try to change their mind
- I get really bummed
- I get even
- I weep the tears of the Lama as I plumb the depths of my emptiness
How would people describe your sense of humor?
- As juvenile
- As dry
- As kinda morbid
- As non-existent
- I don't think this is the right moment for levity
You're trying something new, but you suck at it. What do you do?
- Umm... I'm good at everything
- I've learned to accept that I suck at everything
- I just enjoy myself regardless
- I keep working until I perfect it
- I quit, I don't need the frustration
How often do you party?
- All the time. Party of one... and birds. Always the birds.
- Every day is a party
- Pretty often
- I tip a few now and again
- I'm way too intense for parties