The soundtrack to your life would be a…
- Love song
- Feel-good tune
- Pump-up song
- Slow, sentimental song
Which country song best describes your last breakup?
- "Done" - The Band Perry
- "Need You Now" - Lady Antebellum
- "The Booze Cruise" - Blackjack Billy
- "I Hold On" - Dierks Bentley
What's the best way to get over tough times?
- Crank up the country and hit the open road
- Tear up the town
- Take a seriously sunny vacation
- A good cry to let it all out
Would your friends say you are a cheesy romantic?
- I have no time for romance
- I'm all about wine, candles, the works
- Probably, I like a little romance here and there
You spot a hottie across the bar. What do you do?
- Sweep them off their feet with a big gesture
- Hang with my buddies, they can approach me if they want
- Ask them out! What could go wrong?
- I’m usually having too much fun to notice
You love a guy/gal who can…
- Drink like I can
- Fit into any group or situation
- Always be down for any experience
- Be the one I’ll settle down with
You need a cold beer in your hand when…
- The sun’s out
- I’ve had a long work week
- My favorite country tune comes on
- At all times!
You are a friend’s first call if they need a…
- Shoulder to cry on
- Drinking buddy
- Wild night out
- Good conversation
How do you live life?
- All work, no play
- Play all day, everyday y'all!
- A good balance between work and play
Your biggest downfall is…
- Always falling to hard
- A little too much partying
- I’m way too sappy
- I’m can be flakey