Share this on Facebook
What was your last romantic encounter like?
- We stared into each others' eyes constantly
- We broke up and quickly got back together
- I met someone at a bar. I don't think I got their name?
- I'm not into relationships right now
- I've found the one and can't live without them
The best way to flirt is through...
- Glances and smiles
What do you do when you are feeling lonely?
- I need to go out and party!
- I call someone...
- Looking at the stars makes me feel peaceful and not alone
- I need to see someone I care about right away
When you think about the world as a whole, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
- The world is full of love and it is amazing!
- There is so much injustice it makes me angry
- I have to make a bucket list and do all of the fun things I can think of
- The world is so big and I really want someone to share it with!
When something is bothering you, how do you express it?
- When something is on my mind EVERYONE knows
- I keep it bottled up inside
- The only person I tell is a glass of whiskey
- I talk to someone I care about, OR at least someone I can pretend to care about for an evening
Are you an aggressive person?
- Oh my god yes, are you kidding me?
- Only when I need to be
- I prefer to be laid-back
You've had a long day at work and need a drink. When you get to the bar you order...
- Something that tastes good
- Something that burns my nose hairs!
Would you sooner listen to a song that gets your hips moving or a ballad that touches your heart?
- Definitely a ballad
- Definitely something I can dance to
- My inner thoughts are music enough
Your friend just broke up with their significant other and is feeling down. How do you console them?
- It's nothing a little dancin' and drinkin' can't fix!
- My shoulder would be theirs to cry on
- I'd share my own heartbreaks with them to show them that I understand their sadness
Pick a romantic moment:
- Staring into each other's eyes under the pale moonlight
- Being held tight, dancing the night away
- Walking hand in hand in the rain
- Cuddling under a warm blanket on a brisk winter morning