If you could use any weapon in the world, which would it be?
- Bow and arrow is the only way!
- A broadsword
- An axe
- An enchanted sword
- Magic is man's best friend!
When you sit down for a meal, what does it usually include?
- Lots of good meat...and beer!
- Organic foods
- Home-made food and my closest of friends
- A feast
- a light meal...tea included
When it comes to girls/guys, you...
- have one and you are happy
- find no need for one
- take what you can get
- are a bit shy
- are looking for the perfect one
You and your comrades are out when you're attacked by many orcs, what do YOU do?
- Start attacking from afar!
- Chop 'em up!
- Get scared, but fight as best you can
- Fight and guide the others.
- Protect the others
You are in the market and there are a lot of people there...how do you feel?
- Uneasy...I'm a loner
- I don't really pay attention to the people.
- Okay...I do not fear people.
- I'm okay if I'm with a friend or two.
- Suspcious of who might be there, but, otherwise, fine.
Oh no! Your best friend has just been killed! What is your immediate reaction?
- I go and see if I can bring them back to life.
- I don't exactly have a best friend...
- I am sad, but mostly do not show it.
- Feel sympathy, but hide it.
- Cry...and get depressed.
What would you do if you were given the ring?
- Probably take it for myself.
- I would never take the ring.
- I would never be offered the ring.
- Give it back, I do not want it.
- Hesitate, but do as I am told.
Rumor has it evil is brewing in the forest...what do you do?
- Show up just when all hope is lost.
- Fight. You have no reason to fear evil.
- Go fight, scared the whole way.
- Gather some people and fight it.
- Don't worry about it...it doesn't affect me.
You are asked to describe yourself in one word. Which do you use?
Somebody has decided to write a book about you! What is its title?
- Against All Odds
- The Best and Worst of War
- Never Give Up
- One Man: Two Sides
- Beyond All Fears
You have been given the opportunity to landscape your lawn...how do you do it?
- Depends on my mood that day.
- An elaborate garden with brick pathways.
- Rocks...lots of rocks.
- Trees and some smaller plants.
- A small garden and a lot of grass.
What is one thing you would regret if it ever happened to you?
- I regret nothing...ever.
- Doing something to cause me to lose my best friend.
- Hurting the love of my life.
- Giving somebody a task they aren't able to accomplish.
- Making a mistake that would disappoint a lot of people.