Share this on Facebook
You find yourself on a cruise ship bound for the Bahamas. What are you looking forward to the most?
- Beach party!
- Enjoying the pristine beauty of nature
- More adventures with my best friends
- Peace and quiet away from the city
This is a fairly long trip. Which of the films will you watch?
- The original, of course!
- "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa"
- "Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted"
- There were sequels?!
Uh oh, the boat is sinking, what will you save?
- The first aid kit
- My smartphone (with extra batteries, of course)
- I would probably be too panicked to save anything...
When the emergency sirens sounded, what were you doing?
- Hitting on someone at the bar
- I was the one who sounded the alarm
Now you're stranded on a deserted island. How do you react?
- It starts with 'freak', ends with 'out'
- Take stock of my supplies
- Try to find other survivors
- No biggie; been stranded before, let's go build a raft
The most dangerous thing about all this is...
- The number of diseases I can die of in the wild
- The possibility of hungry animals prowling about
- I go a little crazy when I get hungry
- Me; I'm the most dangerous thing here
You just found other survivors! Will you lead them?
- No, I'm more of a follower
- Heck yeah!
- It depends on a lot of things
You've survived the first few weeks. What do you miss most about home?
- Proper food
- My family and friends
- This is my home now
To stay positive, you...
- Organize a dance party! I like to move it, move it...
- Share stories with my fellow survivors
- Listen to the waves on the shore
- Look for something productive to do
If you could have one animal as your friend on this island, it'd be...
- A panther
- A monkey
- A cobra
- A bird
- A frog