Share this on Facebook
A cute, bubbly stranger sits down next to you on a bus and smiles brightly at you. This makes you feel…
- Like smiling back, politely
- Like you want to puke
- Curious to see where this might lead…
- Painfully shy
Are you a rational person, or do you let your emotions get the better of you?
- I am definitely more rational than not
- Half and half, maybe?
- I sometimes look back at my life and wonder: "What was I thinking?!"
Imagine you’re single and attending a class taught by a gorgeous professor. They take a special interest in you, and it’s clear that they are looking for a fling. What do you do?
- Avoid at all costs – Inappropriate
- Totally go for it
- I might lose myself in the moment, but I’d prefer a real relationship
- I obey my gorgeous professor!
Time to pick your new profession! Which do you choose?
- Music Journalist
- Executive Assistant
- Rock star
Which sentence would be the most likely to fall out of your mouth?
- “Oh, I made a lot of mistakes. I'm just trying not to make 'em twice.”
- “Everything *is* erotic.”
- “Whatever issue you guys have, I'm sure it has letters and they make pills for it."
Are you very open to ‘weird’ or ‘unusual’ experiences?
- If it weren’t for weird and unusual experiences, I’d be totally lost
- I’m willing to try something new… but nothing too bizarre
- I try to avoid weirdness when I can
Are you afraid of making mistakes in your life?
- I do what I please… no fear here
- Of course I’m afraid, but I don’t let that stop me
- Mistakes can lead to dire consequences… life is serious business.
- Will you spank me if I make one? *wink*
You've just been given a BIG promotion at work. Now you are the big boss around the office. How do you feel?
- Proud and ready to accomplish good things!
- Eager to seek revenge on all the jerks in the office
- Hopeful about the extra money... I could use it!
- Very nervous... I don't think I can be the boss!
Which word pair best describes you?
- None of the above… or maybe a little bit of all of the above?
Some people say that you shouldn’t mix business with pleasure. What do you think?
- Sounds like a very reasonable rule to me
- I think rules are meant to be broken
- Man… those people don’t know what they are missing!
Which do you value the most?
- Harmony and Justice
- Freedom and Self-Expression
- Pain and Transcendence
- Love and Redemption
- Being a sarcastic snot!
Do you believe your life and values may one day be completely transformed?
- Yes, of course! There is a lot to learn!
- Not very likely, but I’m always open to new possibilities
- I’m pretty set in my ways already…