Share this on Facebook
Your boss asks you to take on a client who's views you find to be controversial. You...
- Refuse, it's against my beliefs
- Assure them that I'm the best person for the job
- Take the client, but only because my job is my responsibility
What are you like when you go out for a night on the town?
- I'm a big flirt
- I like to crack jokes
- I'm the center of attention
- I'm always the designated driver
What do you do when you get sad?
- Laughter is the best medicine
- I push through it; tears are for losers!
- I try to remember all of the blessings I have in my life
What is your role among your friends?
- I usually take charge making plans
- I tend to go with the flow
- I'm the voice of reason
- I'm the smart one!
Are you competitive?
- Name a game and I will beat you at it!
- If I lose at something, I smile and then fume about it later
- Competition? Let's accomplish something together instead
Are you arrogant or humble?
- Acknowledging that I'm the best doesn't make me arrogant... just honest!
- Nah, I'm a beacon of humbleness
- Not out loud, but secretly... I'm the best!
- Only arrogant people describe themselves as humble, so I'm not going to answer
How would you describe your personality?
- Extremely liberal
- Pretty liberal
- Extremely conservative
- Pretty conservative
If your friend got into an argument at the bar what would you do?
- I would talk them down
- I'd tell them to be a lover rather than a fighter
- I'd make fun of the bartender's tie to distract everybody
- I'd side with my friend so they'd owe me a favor
You were just hired by a new company. You:
- Make friends with all of the execs so I can get ahead faster
- Use my charm and wit to become the most popular person at the water cooler
- Stay late and take on extra work to earn respect
When someone farts, how do you react?
- I roll my eyes
- I giggle
- I assure them it's a natural occurrence
- I gag!