Which Melissa Gilbert Character Are You?
Melissa Gilbert parlayed smarts and cuteness into a successful career as an actress, director, and true humanitarian. She may have been Half-pint at one time, but she has big “Dancing with the Stars” and political shoes to fill now. Which one of her actor or real-life characters are you?
Cosmetics are best put to use for:
- Looking like nothing ruffles my feathers
- Sexing it up a bit
- Those days I feel tired and need brightening
- Really, I just don't have the time
If you forgot an important meeting and had to get to it at the last minute...
- I'd just go the way I am and wing it
- I'd call and ask them to schedule my bit later
- I'd cancel and create a new event for the next week
- I'd have a bit of a breakdown, but dial it in somehow
Which of these is a good wine saying:
- The best wines are the ones we drink with friends
- Wine - how classy people get wasted
- Want some cheese with that whine?
- Novinophobia - the fear of running out of wine
You could see yourself wearing this hat:
You want to make a pie, but don't have all the ingredients, so...
- I go to the bakery and buy one
- I make something else
- I create a new recipe using stuff I have on hand
- I do something else instead
The sign over your garden gate would say:
- Hippies always welcome
- I let the dogs out
- Live, laugh, love
- Please close the gate
- Got wine?
- I don't have a garden
If a genie could grant you just one wish, what would it be?
- More peace and love everywhere
- I want to make a big difference in the world
- Make me the best person I can be
- Love, money, the works
Your best friend is...
- My dog
- The kid I grew up with
- My mom
- I don't have just one
How much is enough?
- I can never have too much
- I don't know yet
- Thank goodness, the last question! This is enough!