Share this on Facebook
You're out on the town and spot someone attractive. You...
- Whistle at them
- Try to gather the courage to go talk to them
- Ask them a question to get them talking
- Seriously? I'm not answering that.
What do you wear the most?
- Jeans and a button-down
- Old band shirts
- Whatever's popular
You're most likely to be called a...
Everything in your life is going wrong. How do you deal with it?
- Partying and causing trouble
- Staying busy
- Working on my goals
You sit down in the therapist's chair and have to tell them your fears. What scares you most?
- Disappointing others
- Losing my edge
- Giving up my values
If you could study anything, what would it be?
Someone is heckling you big time. You...
- Yell at them
- Ask them politely to chill
- Throw something at them to keep them quiet
- Tell them to shut up and sit down
Everybody is proud of something. What have you done that you're proud of?
- Used my voice for something good
- Lived my life on my own terms
- Had fun
- Grew up
Back in school, you were always the one who:
- Cut class
- Wanted to learn more
- Focused on my goals outside school
- Got in trouble
- Was the quiet type
When it's time for you to go, it's best to go...
- Having a good time
- Doing something stupid