Share this on Facebook
It's party night. How do you show up?
- Fashionably late, and already a little pre-gamed
- In the latest style, via an Uber Black Car
- Exactly on time, with my BAC chart in my back pocket
- With a 12-pack, a bag of chips, and a phone full of party music
- Show up? The party don't start till I walk in!
Where's your next vacation?
- One of the world's beautiful cities, like San Francisco, Amsterdam, or Zanzibar's Stone Town
- It's a work-cation, thank you very much, to wherever the Peace Corps sends me
- A big, bustling city, like New York, London, or Tokyo
- Somewhere relaxing, like Florida, Jamaica, or Hawaii
- Somewhere that will really challenge me - like Mt. Kilimanjaro, Death Valley, or Antarctica
By some miscarriage of justice (or maybe because you really did it), you end up on death row. You've got five choices for your last meal. What's it gonna be?
- A vegan salad with the freshest local greens
- A 24-ounce porterhouse steak, cooked medium rare
- A full Chinese dim sum, with countless small plates
- A five-course meal designed by an award-winning molecular gastronomist
What's most likely to make you angry?
- Incompetence. Why must I always be surrounded by amateurs!
- This damn shoddy technology. Trains won't run, phone keeps doing, computer's crapping out.
- People not noticing me. I like a little attention, I'm not gonna lie.
- Someone being rude or obnoxious
- The problems of the world - I wish I could save everyone
What would you rather be?
- The greatest hero in the world
- The richest person in the world
- The most talented person in my field
- The most beautiful person in the world
- The most famous person in the world
You've just won $5,000 in the scratch-off lottery. What's your spending strategy?
- I'm taking some time off and partying for awhile
- I'm gonna buy something really cool
- It's all going to charity
- I'm gonna hit up some spas, get some new clothes, get a gym membership, and make sure I look good
- I'm going to pay down some bills, invest in classes, and get my life in order
You've got a first date with someone you like. What's your best chance to impress them?
- Make sure my kind heart comes through
- Plan every last detail so it all goes well
- Be well dressed, well groomed, and on my game
- Be ready to drop some money
What explosion are you most impressed by?
- Fourth of July fireworks
- The first test of the atomic bomb
- A big budget movie explosion shot by an acclaimed Hollywood director, like Michael Bay, perhaps
- A well-timed explosion in a magician's act
What satisfies you most in your career?
- When people are paying attention to me and praising me for my work
- When I know I've done everything possible to get the job done
- When I know I've made a positive impact on the world
- That paycheck, baby
And, finally, pick an explosion sound!