Would you consider yourself more reserved or do you prefer to be the center of attention?
- I’m a thinker; I like to sit back and find my moment to shine
- I live life loud and proud, and I don’t mind letting the world know!
- I am chill when I need to be, but I do like the spotlight every once in a while
- I don't even care. I'm still me, either way!
At this point in your life how do you view love?
- I'm always finding relationships that never really lead to love
- I've found the love of my life and couldn't be happier
- I'm happy all by myself; my happiness does not depend on others
- I'm always looking for love, but it never seems to come my way
- I just take what life gives me; no point hanging on too tightly
When you’re in a serious relationship do you feel content or do you always end up feeling like a caged animal?
- I love being tied to one person
- If it's cozy and comfortable, what's the problem?
- Both; I love being with someone, but I also love the freedom of doing my own thing
- I tend to feel smothered, and when that happens I run!
What’s your style?
- Conservative; I like clean lines and tasteful colors
- Classy chic; I wear stylish dresses and heels every chance I get!
- Preppy; I like to look nice but still cool
- Eclectic; I don't follow trends and strive to be different
- It really depends on my mood; I’m a little bit of everything
Do you like to lead or do you prefer to follow the crowd?
- I like to base my opinions on the thoughts of those around me
- I don’t mind asking for advice, but in the end I walk my own path
- I like to lead my own life and hope everyone else does the same
- I'm always running the show, and everyone knows who’s in charge!
When you are out celebrating, when do you feel the urge to dance?
- When I hear a beat that I can shake my booty to
- As soon as I hear something slow and romantic
- I dance to my own beat; I don’t care what's playing!
- When that awesome new single comes on!
Are you a humble person or do you think you're a step above the rest?
- I think everyone is created equal; it’s what you do with your life that counts
- I have pretty high self-esteem, but I never look down on others
- I wouldn’t say I'm better than everyone else, just most people
- Never really thought about it... I'm more focused on working on myself
You have a disagreement with your significant other, and they refuse to see your point of view. How do you react?
- I ignore them until they are ready to listen to my point of view
- I get frustrated and let them know exactly how I feel
- I just let it go; it’s important to pick and choose your battles
- I stay calm and try to work things out rationally
What kind of friend are you?
- Giving; I put the needs of others before my own
- Independent; I like having friends, but I'm also good on my own
- Demanding; I expect my friends to give as much as they get
- Loyal; through good times and bad I'm always there
Do you believe that all things in life are possible given the right amount of determination?
- Anything is possible if you stay focused on your goals
- It’s all about being in right place at the right time
- Some people are just born more privileged than others
- Life is about choices and state of mind; if they are in sync, you will surely find your true destiny
- I think the real question is, why be so focused on achieving something? Just live life!