You have been invited to perform at a community talent show. Which are you most likely to do?
- Perform some magic tricks
- Tell some jokes
- Play an instrument
- Yeah, none of that is ever going to happen
You’ve just gone out to see pretentious art movie with your friends and now you’re all sipping coffee and chatting about it in a cozy little café. You …
- Didn’t really understand the movie, but pretend to anyway because you’d like to impress the others
- Talk loudly about how it was a pointless waste of time
- Actually think it was really well-done, and discuss which shots you admired the most
- There is no way in hell my “friends” could convince me to go see an art movie, or to a “cozy little café” for that matter
It’s Super Bowl Sunday and you are…
- On cloud nine
- A little worried that the party might get too out of hand
- Tossing back some brews and watching the game, goddamnit
- Doing something else
A magic pixie has just landed upon the bridge of your nose and is offering you the fine gift of making one of the following wishes come true. Which do you choose?
- To be the coolest person in the world
- To fix all the mistakes you made in the past
- To become a pop star
- To have the power to persuade others to do anything you like
A friend is struggling with a difficult relationship. You can tell that they are very much in love, but their significant other seems to be falling out of love, and growing distant. You tell your friend…
- To end the relationship and wait for something better to come along, because that’s what happened to you
- To get their mojo back by doing something romantic and awesome for their partner
- You think their partner sucks for not realizing how wonderful they are
- If they are not enjoying the relationship, that’s reason enough to end it
Sunny days are meant for…
- Something spontaneous
- All of the above
How concerned are you with your physical appearance?
- Extremely concerned
- Quite concerned
- A little concerned
- Huh? Who cares?
Just how stubborn are you?
- Mules have got nothing on me
- I’m not stubborn, and there is nothing you can say to make me think otherwise!
- I’m not so good at taking direct criticism, but I’m open to new ideas.
- Eh, I try to take it easy
Your perfect Saturday night date movie would be…
- A bad horror movie I can goof on
- Something dramatic and emotional
- Something witty and intelligent
- I can pretend to like anything
What is your attitude toward working hard?
- Never quit
- I’m the best at what I do
- That’s life
- Laziness is underrated
Speaking of work, which of these jobs would suit you best?
- Something in academia
- Domestic engineer
You find yourself at the Pearly Gates, and ol Saint Peter is tallying up your sins. What aspect of your personality seems to concern him the most?
- You are too proud
- You lie too much
- You are too bossy
- You really should be a little nicer