Share this on Facebook
You're in the showroom about to buy a new hog. Your gut tells you to go with the bike known for its...
Shoot. Looks like there's traffic. How are you gonna get through this?
- Wait patiently; life is beautiful
- Weave in between lanes
- I rarely find myself on the highway
- Make like Moses and part the waves
Every biker needs a nickname. What's yours?
- The Outlaw
- The Duke
- Speed Demon
A cop just pulled you over. What did you do?
- I'll admit, I was going a little too fast
- I was riding in a restricted area
- Noise complaint
- Nothing. The cop is probably just jealous.
- You don't want to know
- How about I slip you a $100 and this never happened?
An endless, winding road looms in the distance. Where are you headed?
- A beach resort
- The desert
- The city
- To work. I have a job.
- Wherever the winding, endless road takes me
Your rival just challenged you to a race. Will you accept?
- Absolutely. I live to race!
- No. I ride for leisure.
- On one condition: You lose, I get your bike
- Off-road? You betcha!
- Win or lose, I always come out on top
- Depends how much money is on the table
There's a motorcycle marathon on TV! Which movie are you most excited for?
- "Easy Rider"
- "The Wild One"
- "The Italian Job"
- "Mad Max"
- "Fast & Furious"
A stranger just knocked over your bike! The nerve. What are you gonna do about this?
- Throw down
- Challenge them to a race
- Brush it off. My bike was dirty anyway.
- Talk it out
- Hug it out
- Doesn't bother me - I can always buy a new bike
Are you a lone wolf, or do you travel better in packs?
- I ride solo
- There's strength in numbers
- I mix it up depending on my mood
That biker across the bar is totally into you. How do you introduce yourself?
- I don't. I'll wait for them to come to me.
- Buy them a bottle of Dom Perignon
- I don't - I'm seeing somebody
- Ask them to dance
- "Do you wanna go for a ride?"
At the end of the day, riding a motorcycle is...
- A way of life
- A means of transportation
- A weekend hobby
- My profession
- My X-factor