Share this on Facebook
What is the best part of the Christmas season?
- Giving presents
- Getting presents
- Spreading good cheer and happiness
- When it's over!
Have you been more naughty or nice this year?
- Nice, of course!
- Pretty nice
- A bit naughty
- VERY naughty
Who would be your helper?
- A lawyer
Which Christmas tune always gets stuck in your head?
- "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
- "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"
- "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer"
- "Joy To The World"
- "We Wish You A Merry Christmas"
Choose a famous Christmas quote:
- "Bah Humbug!"
- "And I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight: 'Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!'"
- "Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more."
- "Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings!"
Which beverage will keep you warm?
- Hot cocoa
- Warm milk
Choose a snowman:
- I hate snowmen
Which genre of film do you enjoy the most?
- Comedy! I love to laugh! Ho! Ho! Ho!
- Horror. I have a bit of a dark side...
- Drama. I like films that touch me on an emotional level.
- Documentary. I love films that tell true stories.
What do you expect to find under the Christmas tree this year?
- Peace on Earth
- I don't know... money?
- It doesn't matter to me. I will be delivering more presents than I get anyway!
- Pine needles and tinsel