- Makes the world go round
- Feeds my soul
- Is a great creative outlet
- Allows me to voice my opinions
Which genre of music do you select when you are looking to unwind?
Whenever you're listening to music, you pay the most attention to...
- The vocals
- The beat
- The unique sounds
- The lyrics
Darn! The concert you were going to tonight was cancelled. How do you make up for it?
- Invite some friends over instead
- Hit the bar!
- Stay home, maybe watch some movies
- Blast my favorite music at home
In a hypothetical world, you would LOVE to meet...
- Jimi Hendrix
- Herbie Hancock
- Stewart Copeland from The Police
- Louis Armstrong
- Some other famous musician
When you're with friends, you are:
- Loud, careless, and crazy!
- Diverse and artistic
- Having deep conversations
- Chill and lazy
The best type of feel-good music that removes you from reality is...
- Music I can let loose to
- Slow, romantic songs
- Music that's complex
- Anything country
If you were a famous musician, you would...
- Never be snotty
- Always party
- Constantly confuse the public
- Just focus on making great music
You're taking a stroll at the park to find a saxophone player playing music by the swings. What do you do?
- Sit somewhere and enjoy it
- Partner-up and dance!
- Excuse me, you're in the way of my swings
What's the best "natural" music?
- Birds chirping
- Wind blowing in the fields and trees
- Thunderstorm and rain