When it comes to football achievements, what is your definition of success?
- Being inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame
- Winning the Super Bowl
- Being named MVP
- Recognition from my fans
It's your bye week. What do you do with this free time?
- Charity work in my community
- Shoot hoops with friends
- Run errands and catch up on sleep
- Review old footage and study my competition
Which of the following would you most likely have a career in?
To whom or what do you credit your professional success?
- Support of family and friends
- A great team and boss
- God, fate, or luck
- Hard work and perserverance
- Quality education and training
Which of these would you most likely watch?
- Boardwalk Empire
- South Park
What would be the best part of being a professional football player?
- Celebrity friends
- Doing something I love
- The relationship with my team
You just finished an intense workout. How do you refuel?
- Coconut water
- Fruit and granola
- Anything sweet
- A juicy hamburger
- A protein shake
How do you feel about getting older?
- Age is just a number
- It's not something I think about
- Just because I'm getting older doesn't mean I'm any less awesome
- I hate it - I wish I could stay young forever
What's on your pre-game playlist?
- I like all types of music
- Indie Rock
- Classic Rock
- Hip hop or dance
You're getting rushed by the opposing team's defense. What do you do?
- Hide behind my offensive linemen
- Throw the ball away
- Find my pocket and pass to a receiver
- Run the ball
- Get sacked