Share this on Facebook
The best way to spend your time would be...
- Somewhere where you can be alone and think.
- In bed with someone else.
- At a club.
- At a bar.
- With family.
You're pulled over by the cops your reaction is...
- Question the officers logic and give the officer a hard time.
- Live with the consequences, I should've been more responsible.
- Act like you had no idea and that it was not your intention at all.
- Try to charm your way out of it.
- Threaten your way out of it.
You get caught with pot by your parents your reaction is...
- I would never touch it to begin with.
- Want some?
- Uhhhh, uhhh...
- Oh shit, here comes another bitching.
- So what?
You're drunk and you see someone hot you...
- Tease and flirt until you get what you want.
- Think about the consequences (i.e. boyfriend, std's, etc.)
- Wait for him/her to walk to you.
- Scramble over to say something interesting.
- Not much, your shy and don't know what to do.
Which position do you most often find yourself saying?
- Wow, why are there so many perverts.
- I got cheated on again.
- Uhh, what should I do?
- Eh, another one night stand.
- Wow, I'm going to get bitched out for this one...
Your ideal car is...
- Something luxurious and accomodating.
- Not concerned as long as it runs.
- Something sexy and cute.
- Something hip and modern.
- Something cool and clean.
You define yourself by...
- You don't know.
Given the option of getting plastic surgery your reply would be...
- No thanks, It's stupid.
- Make sure there are no scars!
- Sorry, I'll have to ask my family/friends and think about whether I should get it.
- No thanks, I don't see anything wrong with myself.
- What for? I'm perfect.
You learn a new language because...
- The thought never crossed my mind.
- You think it'll up your game.
- You need it for work.
- You like accomplishment.
- English is fine, learning another is a waste of time.
How would you characterize yourself?
- You don't know.
Which is most important to you?
- Settling down.
- Finishing what you set out to do.
You make choices by...
- What you want to do.
- If it seems right, other people usually help your make decisions.
- Considering how it can affect everyone you care for.
- If it'll help you advance.