What's your current living situation?
- Couch surfing
- My mother's basement
- A cookie-cutter apartment complex
- A house in the suburbs
What's your typical work attire?
- My favorite shirt, the same one I wear every day.
- Ugh. I hate getting dressed for work.
- Depends. I like to mix it up.
- Blue shirt, Dockers, and sturdy shoes.
What does your ideal life look like?
- Doing absolutely nothing.
- Sipping margaritas on the beach.
- Driving my Porsche to my job as president of my own company.
- A normal life. Spouse, kids, white picket fence.
Which sport would you rather participate in?
- I don't like sports.
Which movie do you best identify with?
- Wall Street
- Breakfast at Tiffany's
- The Matrix
What's your strongest personalty trait?
- A deep desire to challenge the status quo
- An exceptional work ethic
You spot a 100 dollar bill on the ground in a 5-star restaurant, and no one seems to be around. What do you do?
- Pocket it
- Notify the manager
- Snatch it up and check around for more money
- Fight the urge. What if there are cameras around?
- Pick it up. I need it to finance some upcoming projects.
How do you feel about hanging out with co-workers outside of work?
- No way
- I've never been invited.
- Sure, why not?
- It's a great way to network and get professional advice.
- Not a good idea. Can't let my guard down in front of the employees.
What's your relationship status?
- On the rebound
- Playing the field
- Happily married
- Unhappily single
What do you do in your spare time?
- Crack open a beer, hang out on the couch, and watch TV.
- Update my Facebook profile.
- Take online technology courses.
- Organize my movie collection.
- Perform science experiments.