Share this on Facebook
What's your competitive strategy?
- Slow and steady wins the race
- Go hard or go home
- Just race - First one to the finish line wins
Pick a winter sport:
It's raining and you get to the door of the building the same time as a few others; what do you do?
- Stand in the rain and hold the door for all of them
- Rush through first then hold the door for everyone
- People, what people?
- Decide to just enjoy the rain for a while
What do you like to wear when you go swimming?
- Racing suit
- Tiny whatever
- Anything modest
- My birthday suit!
- 2 DMN SXY
Training is great, but it's important to spoil yourself too. Which flavor of ice cream do you indulge in?
- Mint chocolate chip
- Cookies 'n cream
- Strawberry cheesecake
- Any and all of them!
This quote fits your philosophy of life:
- "Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it." - Ernest Holmes
- "Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." - Langston Hughes
- "Life is a succession of moments, to live each one is to succeed." - Corita Kent
- "The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination." - Carl Rogers
If you could compete on "Dancing With the Stars", who would you want as your professional partner?
- Peta Murgatroyd
- Val Chmerkovskiy
- Witney Carson
- Tony Dovolani
- I have no idea who any of these people are!
You take up a new sport. What's your personal mantra?
- Play to win
- Play to learn
- Play to have fun
- Play like my life depends on it
- Every chance I get
- What a great feeling
- That's the name of the game
- That's the only way to win
- No thanks?