There's no easy way to ask this: Summer or Winter?
- Bring on the HEAT! Summer all-the-way!
- I prefer the cold
How did you decide you wanted to be an Olympian?
- I never wanted to be one, it just sort of happened
- I've always wanted to be the greatest
- Sports run in the family
- I've been training since I was a kid
What does an Olympian like yourself eat for dinner?
- A salad
- A pepperoni pizza, two hamburgers, a steak...
- Lean protein, some veggies
- Pasta, bread - non-stop carbs
Describe your morning training regiment:
- 200 laps, no break
- Stretching, yoga
- Hit the weights
- Run 10 miles, bike 20, swim 5
- I think I'll sleep in..
OK. You're on deck: Time to focus on the gold. What's your pre-competition mantra?
- "Remember to Breathe"
- "It's showtime!"
- "Aim for perfection"
- "I am healthy, I am strong, I can do this all day long"
- "Trust the board"
Are you judged for your speed, strength, or style?
- I'm much stronger than you probably think
- I'm all about that speed
- I'm all about that style
- I'm not judged; either I win or I lose
Your favorite part of traveling to compete in the Olympics is...
- Hanging out with other Olympians
- Representing my country on the Olympic stage
- Being on TV
- Playing my sport, naturally
- Collecting medals
Woo-hoo! You're traveling home with a gold medal, a hero for your nation. What's the first thing on your mind?
- Endorsement deal. Nike, anybody?
- Getting on Daytime TV
- Time to start training for the next Olympics...
Do you have any hobbies outside of being a 100% lean, mean, Olympic machine?
- I don't have time for hobbies