Share this on Facebook
What excites you most about an upcoming movie?
- I like the star
- I know the director
- A gripping story
- Total immersion in a world unlike my own
If you were making a movie, where would you film it?
- New York
- A soundstage on a Hollywood backlot
- Wherever I could afford
Pick a snack from the concession stand:
- Hot Dog
- Ice Cream
- All of the above!
If you worked in the film industry, you would most likely be a...
- Costume Designer
- Stunt Man
Filming a movie is hard work! How do you deal with the stress?
- I meditate during breaks
- I crack jokes with the crew
- I like to doodle, draw, and paint
- I'll admit, I have the tendency to be self-destructive
- Rehearse my lines, stay focused. I want that golden statue!
What's your preferred way to watch movies?
- In bed, on my laptop
- On the big screen
- At home on my 70 inch TV
- At the drive-in; I'm old-fashioned
- On my phone
You've been invited to an Oscar party with a bevy of industry insiders. What's your networking strategy?
- Hang in the corner, look cool
- Open with a joke, win their confidence with humor
- I get nervous at parties - I'll just be myself and see what happens
- A firm handshake, a hearty hello, and a laminated business card
- Make them an offer they can't refuse
What are you wearing to the Academy Awards?
- Something classy, like a tux or gown
- Something exotic, like a kimono
- Something casual - with sneakers
- I don't want to go to the Oscars
Now that you're a success, it's time to get hitched. What's your ideal marriage proposal?
- Something extravagant
- On one knee, in a restaurant, sincerely
- I think I'll stay single
- I'll have my people get in touch with his/her people
You are getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. What do you want to be most remembered for?