Share this on Facebook
To which obsession can you relate the best?
- Revenge for a loved one
- Pursuit of power
When you are confronted with difficulties, you tend to:
- Find someone else to lead the way
- Get to boozin’
- Give up, cuz it’s hopeless
- Figure out how to overcome them, no matter the cost
- Get very grumpy
Do you like to track and hunt animals?
Which of the following careers sounds most appealing to you?
- Professional Wrestler
- A Dread Pirate, of course
- Is “Evil King of the World” a career?
Is your confidence easily shaken?
- No, I always believe I can succeed
- Not usually, but sometimes I have self-doubts
- I talk tough, but if I’m the underdog, I usually turn tail and run!
- I wish I had some more self-confidence!
Be honest, which would you rather be?
- World’s greatest martial artist
- World’s most clever gangster
- World’s most beautiful human
- World’s best doctor
Which line is your favorite from the movie?
- “Anybody want a peanut?”
- “Have fun stormin’ da castle.”
- "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
- “There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.”
- “You fell victim to one of the classic blunders—the most famous of which is, ‘Never get involved in a land war in Asia.’”
Which trait is most likely to result in folks living “Happily, though not perfectly, ever after.”?
- Beauty, to win the right guy (or gal!)
- Smarts, to outwit your foes and profit from their mistakes
- Compassion, to love others and accept their love in return
- Willingness to cheat… to uh… cheat
- All of the above in equal measure!