Share this on Facebook
What is your favorite color?
You hear adults talking and in they're conversation, you hear one of them say, "That washer must be alive!" What do you do?
- You try to tell the others there is no such thing as the washer monster.
- You convince the others the washer monster is after them.
- It's time to gather the others and kill the washer monster!
- Close my eyes and hide under the sand pail.
- You didn't hear anything...you were too busy fighting over the last worm.
You're playing and you see a large shadow in the shape of a dinosaur...how do you react?
- RUN AWAY!
- Try to ride it!
- Convince the others that it's coming to eat them because they haven't gotten you a cookie, yet.
- Tell the others that it's NOT a monster coming to eat them, it's just a shadow.
- Go get Reptar!
You are told that Reptar is being held captive by the horrific Sand Man...where do you fit in?
- I lead the group to go save Reptar!
- Pfft...I started the rumor! Look at those twerps now.
- I follow along, but am easily distracted by the bugs.
- I follow along, but I know there is no "Sand Man." I try telling the others, but they don't believe me.
- I hide behind the others, hoping not to be taken.
You're in a room full of toys. Which one do you play with?
- I'll just join one of the others in their game.
- The ball...or dirt
- The latest greatest thing my mom bought me.
- Anything that won't hurt me.
Your life motto is...
- "Run the race 'til the end."
- "Weird is good. Dirt is better."
- "Hide yourself until it passes."
- "Do whatever it takes."
- "Love. Laugh. Live."
When you grow up you want to be...
- A Work-At-Home Specialist
- A Teacher
- A Food Critic
- The President
It's your friend's birthday! You and the rest of the group are invited to the party. Trying to think of a gift that they will remember for a long time, what do you give them?
- A beautiful, hand-made birthday card.
- A ball.
- Dirt with worms in it.
- Whatever toy you can get out of your closet first.
- Your favorite Reptar action figure!
So, you go to the pet store, and it turns out that your parents are allowing you to pick out any pet you want for a gift! What animal do you pick?
- A puppy.
- A cat.
- Excuse me, mister, which animal costs the most?"
- A lizard.
- A goldfish.
A white van pulls into the driveway, what do you first assume?
- It's a monster! Hide!
- It's the plumber and I make sure the kids know it's not a monster.
- A monster I must fight!
- Cool. Can we try it?
- It's the plumber, but that's not what I'm going to say.
You're crawling around in the dark...what do you do?
- Hide and scare the rest of them.
- Tremble until I can't crawl any longer.
- Find the flashlight that's supposed to be around here.
- Follow behind the rest to keep them safe.
- Figure out if there are any nightcrawlers or not.
Grandpa's going to take everyone to the new theme park!
- It's about time they take me.
- I don't like new theme parks.
- I hope Reptar will be there!
- This should be exciting!
- Ooh! Let's ride the Rolley Coasters!