What is your favorite color?
You hear adults talking and in they're conversation, you hear one of them say, "That washer must be alive!" What do you do?
- You try to tell the others there is no such thing as the washer monster.
- You convince the others the washer monster is after them.
- It's time to gather the others and kill the washer monster!
- Close my eyes and hide under the sand pail.
- You didn't hear anything...you were too busy fighting over the last worm.
You're playing and you see a large shadow in the shape of a dinosaur...how do you react?
- RUN AWAY!
- Try to ride it!
- Convince the others that it's coming to eat them because they haven't gotten you a cookie, yet.
- Tell the others that it's NOT a monster coming to eat them, it's just a shadow.
- Go get Reptar!
You are told that Reptar is being held captive by the horrific Sand Man...where do you fit in?
- I lead the group to go save Reptar!
- Pfft...I started the rumor! Look at those twerps now.
- I follow along, but am easily distracted by the bugs.
- I follow along, but I know there is no "Sand Man." I try telling the others, but they don't believe me.
- I hide behind the others, hoping not to be taken.
You're in a room full of toys. Which one do you play with?
- I'll just join one of the others in their game.
- The ball...or dirt
- The latest greatest thing my mom bought me.
- Anything that won't hurt me.
Your life motto is...
- "Run the race 'til the end."
- "Weird is good. Dirt is better."
- "Hide yourself until it passes."
- "Do whatever it takes."
- "Love. Laugh. Live."
When you grow up you want to be...
- A Work-At-Home Specialist
- A Teacher
- A Food Critic
- The President
It's your friend's birthday! You and the rest of the group are invited to the party. Trying to think of a gift that they will remember for a long time, what do you give them?
- A beautiful, hand-made birthday card.
- A ball.
- Dirt with worms in it.
- Whatever toy you can get out of your closet first.
- Your favorite Reptar action figure!
So, you go to the pet store, and it turns out that your parents are allowing you to pick out any pet you want for a gift! What animal do you pick?
- A puppy.
- A cat.
- Excuse me, mister, which animal costs the most?"
- A lizard.
- A goldfish.
A white van pulls into the driveway, what do you first assume?
- It's a monster! Hide!
- It's the plumber and I make sure the kids know it's not a monster.
- A monster I must fight!
- Cool. Can we try it?
- It's the plumber, but that's not what I'm going to say.
You're crawling around in the dark...what do you do?
- Hide and scare the rest of them.
- Tremble until I can't crawl any longer.
- Find the flashlight that's supposed to be around here.
- Follow behind the rest to keep them safe.
- Figure out if there are any nightcrawlers or not.
Grandpa's going to take everyone to the new theme park!
- It's about time they take me.
- I don't like new theme parks.
- I hope Reptar will be there!
- This should be exciting!
- Ooh! Let's ride the Rolley Coasters!