Your best friend just broke up with her boyfriend. She has spent the whole week crying. You...
- go over to her house and let her cry all she wants.
- call up the jerk and spend an hour telling him how horrible he is. Your friend was listening in on the other line and she bursts into laughter. Mission accomplished!
- take her out for some retail therapy. Nothing says 'I'm over you' like a few bags of the latest fashions.
- show up at her house with a pair of ice skates and the two of you go to the lake. She cheers up instantly and promises not to let him bother her anymore.
- tell her he was not the guy for her and that the world is full of opportunities.
The season you enjoy the most is ...
- you like them all equally!
Your boss is so pleased with your last presentation that she gives you an extra long weekend. You...
- are glad for the break and just veg out for the weekend.
- get the gang together for a party
- go on a shopping spree with you bff
- go on a romantic getaway with your sweetie
- decide to go to work anyway. There is so much to do, and you are the best one to do it.
When nobody is looking you...
- eat a bag of potato chips and have a soda- but just once a month.
- are pretty much the same person. You love yourself and are true to yourself.
- watch the Notebook and cry over the thought of one true love.
- take a bubble bath, shut your eyes and do nothing but relax.
- put on sweats and don't put on any make up. Everyone deserves to have a nothing day!
You are most comfortable when you are wearing...
- fashions right off the runway. You completely obsess over all the new lines and spare no expense to get them first.
- baby doll tees and jeans. Comfort is important to you.
- something short and sexy. The attention makes you feel great, and damn...you're a hottie!
- a professional skirt suit. You like looking like a sexy authority figure!
- track suits and runners. You love to go jogging and work out.
Your in-laws just called. They are only 10 minutes away and are stopping over for an impromptu visit. You...
- are pleasantly surprised and wait for them on the front porch.
- have no worries. You have the same maid that your mother-in-law has, so the house is impeccable.
- work your natural charms so perfectly that the mess you call your home goes unnoticed.
- dash around like a mad woman throwing clutter in closets and under couches.
- know that they are going to find something to critique, but they gotta come over sometime.
The technological advance you appreciate the most is...
- a jet ski- you love cruising as fast as you can and feeling the water spray in your face
- botox and Photoshop. Both are going to keep you looking young for a very long time!
- cell phones- you can reach whomever you want; whenever you want
- the internet- you would go totally berserk without being "connected"!
- digital cameras
Your brother needs you baby-sit your niece on your day off so he can go to work. She is home from school with the flu. You...
- read her stories all day and comfort her. By the time your brother comes home she is feeling much better.
- rush over and bring your Hannah Montana DVD collection. Who's the best Auntie?
- say you don't want to get sick either and suggest he take the day off. You definitely do not deal with puking kids well.
- spend the day cuddling with her (even though she throws up on you a few times). Hey, it's not her fault!
- you make a health shake for her full of the most essential vitamins and then realize it wasn't the best thing to give to a kid who is vomiting...
The perfect man for you is...
- someone athletic and strong. He's got to be able to keep up with you and know how to rock climb and not be afraid to jump out of a plane with you.
- intelligent and has goals. You want someone who wakes up and sees the potential the day brings.
- someone who likes to have fun and gets along with all your friends. If he can't get with your friends.....he's not the guy!
- sweet and romantic. You want someone to bring you flowers for no reason and write poetry about you. Awwwww.......
- rich, powerful and gorgeous. You want a life of luxury and that's just the way it's going to be!
You've just found out that your best friend is having a baby. You...
- are ticked because she broke the 'no kids' rule, but as long as she doesn't expect you to change any diapers you can learn to deal with it.
- start waiting on her hand and foot and remind her of the importance of a well-balanced meal.
- cry. You are so happy for her. This is what she has wanted all her life and you can't wait to hold that precious baby in your arms!
- scream and hug her. Now you'll have someone to spoil!
- congratulate her and then start doing parenting research and give her all the information.
Your mother convinces you to go see a fortune teller with her. The fortune teller tells you some horrible things about your future. You ....
- have a moment where you almost believe the fortune teller, but then your senses come back. You smile politely and tell your mom it's time to go.
- only went there because your mom wanted you to. This stuff is just as reliable as horoscopes and personality quizzes. Give me a break!
- don't believe it for a second. This stuff is so fake that it's ridiculous. You demand she give your mom her money back and then walk out of the place without a second glance.
- hand her a twenty dollar bill and ask her to see if she can predict something a little nicer for you. You don't believe in this kind of stuff, but does it hurt to cover your bases?
- cry uncontrollably all the way home and tell your mother your life is ruined! Why did she take you there?
You ask your friend to be brutally honest and tell you something you can improve about yourself. She says...
- maybe you have a teensy flair for the dramatic....oh my god, she thinks you're a freak!
- what's to improve? You are a masterpiece of perfection- just what you thought, but it's nice to hear.
- you need to be more assertive. You nod quietly and fight back the tears.
- you need to relax a bit. That night, as you run on the treadmill, you wonder what she means.
- you're a bit of a perfectionist. And that's a flaw?