A woman has just been in an accident and cannot get out of her car...how do you help her?
- Get the super-sharp knife out of your belt and cut her out
- Create a storm that will tear the door off, but make sure someone's ready to catch her.
- Pull the door off and pull her out.
- Use your web to pull the door off.
- Get the rest of the group and work together to get her out
If you could have one super power, what would it be?
- The ability to alter the weather.
- The ability to fly!
- the ability to stretch as far as I need to
- Who needs super powers when you're smart!
- The ability to jump roof tops and climb walls
Your arch nemesis is back and is terrorizing the city. You go out to fight them. What do they look like?
- Like a clown!
- A very rich, powerful man.
- A mad scientist who can control metal.
- He's usually wearing a cape...
Which fact about you do you consider most important?
- The way my molecules are arranged.
- The fact that I was not born on Earth.
- My altered DNA.
- My intelligence.
- The way I was born.
A criminal is loose in the city and has just stolen millions of dollars worth of gold and diamonds. How do you stop him?
- Make a thick fog so he can't see where he's going and have someone meet him in about 5 feet.
- Entangle him in a web that's impossible to get out of.
- Take him to the police and let them handle it from there.
- Wrap myself around him.
- Get him locked up right away!
Which place do you call home when you're not saving the city?
- My mansion.
- My aunt's house.
- My farm.
- My apartment.
- The academy.
You hear that there's a NEW hero in town...what do you do about it?
- Fight crime as usual...as long as they're on the good side, I have no worries.
- Show off my superior abilities.
- That "NEW" hero is a part of our team!
- Try to find out their secret identity...you're quite curious who it is.
- See if they would like to work alongside of you and the team
You are driving to work when you notice smoke in the sky. You look and see that it is a plane falling towards the ground, about to crash. Can you stop it?
- I can try. I'll use a web to try to get a safe landing out of it.
- With my 3 teammates I can!
- Sure. I'll just create a strong upward wind to soften the landing!
- No. I don't have powers. I only fight crime.
- Yes. I'll just fly up and stop it in the air.
What is your favorite number?
What does the word 'hormones' mean to you?
- I went through that phase a few years ago.
- Something I suffered from YEARS ago.
- Plenty of kids in the academy can barely handle theirs!
- Hormones...I remember those like yesterday.
- Hormones? What are those?
If you could have one thing in the world, what would it be?
- A world where everyone got along.
- The girl.
- My uncle.
- Once in a while I wish things were back to normal.
- No more crime in the city.
A man has just fallen from a tall building! You have to save him! But, how?
- Stand underneath him and pull a helpful gadget out.
- Stretch from where I am to grab him and bring him down safely.
- Swing from building to building and catch him.
- Create a tornado to bring me to him and grab him, then calm the weather down.
- I'll fly over and catch him.