In a confrontation, you...
- Take charge of the situation
- Try and change the topic
- Tell people to "chill"
- Settle it through civil discourse
- Throw the first punch
What do you do in your spare time?
- Mess around on the computer.
- Read the news.
- Listen to loud music.
- Read comics.
You find a wallet on the ground. You...
- Ask a couple of people and then go on your way.
- Make someone else to take care of it.
- Search for the person on Google and Facebook.
- Spend all day looking for its rightful owner.
- Help only if there is a reward involved.
What do you do if you're late for class?
- Look at the syllabus and try and catch up on your own.
- Watch the webcast instead.
- I'm never late.
- Grab your skateboard.
Why did you go to college?
- I didn't want to be a loser.
- So I could learn more about how the world works.
- I wanted to be the very best.
- I wanted to broaden my horizons.
Which of these books is your favorite?
- A Brief History of Time
- The Art of War
- The Once and Future King
- Spiderman #22
"I wake up...
- when I have to."
- to the sound of an electronic planner."
- at the crack of 3pm."
- bright and early."
- before anyone else."
Your favorite TV show is:
- Family Guy
- I don't watch TV.
When you go on a date, you:
- Are as courteous as possible.
- Be yourself.
- Talk a lot about your past.
- Try to be funny.
A burglar just broke into your house, you reach for:
- A knife.
- A belt.
- Nothing. Your bare hands will protect you.
- A broom.