Share this on Facebook
Would you take a large pay cut to accept a job you know you'd love?
- I would, opportunity doesn't knock all that often
- Only if I could afford to
- Tempting, but blowing up my career path isn't on my agenda
- I'm already incredible at a job that I love and people love me for it
If you were a reporter and were asked by the FBI to reveal a source, would you?
- Well, since I'm not so much into jail... yes
- It would depend on why I was being asked
- Nope, confidentiality of sources is sacred
Who do you call for help when your life is unraveling?
- My significant other
- My ex-significant other
- My best friend
- My parents or family
How many bad dates do you estimate you've been on?
- Fewer than 10
- More than 10
- More than 20
- More than 50
- I'm not sure. Let's just say it's a really big number!
_______ is the best medicine.
- Living well
- Lots of me
We've all had an arrogant boss or coworker, how do you deal with them?
- I try to avoid them
- I plot against them
- I get to know them, they can't be all bad
- I make fun of them behind their backs
- I make fun of them in front of their backs
Speaking of coworkers, would you ever date one?
- Sure, why not?
- No, things could get very awkward
- Maybe, but they'd have to be pretty special
- I've done way more than just date them, honey!
Which car is most like your sex life?
- A dragster
- A family cruiser
- An economy car
- An off-road SUV
- Anything in park...
What's your biggest pet peeve?
- People who photograph their food
- People who treat their pets like humans
- People who constantly talk about their workouts
- False modesty
- People who've got spunk
Finally, how would you rate your confidence level?
- Not great, I'm pretty insecure
- About average, I know my limitations
- High, I tend to do most things well
- I'm confident I really don't want to answer this question