You are standing on the highest diving board at the pool. What do you do?
- I chicken out and climb back down
- I stand at the top until someone comes and gets me
- I close my eyes jump in
- I run and jump as fast as I can
You are hiking in the mountains and drop your lunch. You turn around to grab it when you come face to face with a skunk. What's your next move?
- I run to the sandwich, scoop it up and bolt the other way
- I ditch the sandwich and run
- I stand in fear
- I find rocks to throw at the skunk
You are eating dinner when a salesman knocks on your door. How do you handle it?
- I ignore them
- I open the door and close it again without saying a word
- I turn them down politely
- I insult them and slam the door
You see the person of your dreams across a busy street. They point at you and invite you over. What do you do?
- I walk down the street to the nearest crosswalk
- I start dodging cars and dart straight across
- I stand and stare at them, but I don't cross the street
- I walk away - they couldn't be calling to me
You are roasting a marshmallow. What do you do with it?
- Put it between two graham crackers
- Graham crackers, chocolate, marshmallow in the middle
- As is
- Let the marshmallow catch on fire
You are taking a test, but you're stumped on one of the questions. What do you do?
- I guess and move on
- I sit and worry about what my final score will be
- I cheat off of someone else
- I give up and walk out
You are at a major league baseball game. Which of the following best describes you?
- I am following every play
- I know every player's life story
- I am just here for the peanuts and Cracker Jacks
- I just came because a friend invited me
You are outside when it starts raining. What do you do?
- I run for cover
- I panic that my clothes are getting wet
- I stretch out my arms and spin
- I look up and try to catch the rain in my mouth
You're performing in a talent show and when you finish your act, the applause from the crowd isn't what you hoped for. How do you feel?
- I know I'll do better next time
- I laugh and realize it's no big deal
- I'm mortified
You step into a batting cage and the first ball is pitched. How do you do?
- Base hit!
- Home run!