Are you willing to take risks?
- Bloody right I am! Name the time and place!
- Yes, but not without a complete assessment
- I'm more of a "you go first and I won't go at all" person
How likely are you to express an honest opinion if you know it could hurt someone's feelings?
- I'd rather be honest and make an enemy than to have friends I need to lie to
- It depends on the situation
- It's not worth hurting someone else to indulge my ego
- What are feelings?
Which best describes your perfect driving experience?
- A casual turn through the sun-dappled English countryside
- Six seconds of fury in a dragster
- A NASCAR or Formula One race
- Time trials on the Nürburgring
How do you find American cars?
- Absolute rubbish
- Rubbish... with some exceptions
- Brilliant one moment, a disaster the next
Are you sensitive about your height?
- Not at all
- I’m only sensitive when I bump my head on the undersides of bridges
- Are you implying something?
Which one of these things would you bring to a deserted island?
- Hair gel
- A helmet
- A nice sandwich, perhaps
- A Lamborghini
How heavy is your pedal foot?
- Some say it is heavier than Colin Farrell’s brogue...
- What weighs more than lead?
- It’s not the weight that counts, but the control
How important to you is popularity?
- Who doesn't love to be loved?
- I accept that I can't please everyone
- You either love me or you don't
Is humor important to you?
- Not so much
Pick your poison:
- A Porsche
- A Mini Cooper
- A Formula One Race Car
- An Aston Martin