Which of these is essential to a perfect beach?
- Lots of stuff to do
- Great food nearby
- Hot sand and warm water
- Must be empty
- Must be dog friendly
Besides the beach, where does your mind wander in the middle of a mind-numbing meeting?
- To bed
- To my schedule for the rest of the day
- To songs I sing in my head
- To what the other people in the room would look like naked
What kind of place do you stay at when you feel the need for sand between your toes?
- A tent or camper
- A small, local hotel
- One of those all-inclusive resorts
- Place? All I need are some tasty waves and a cool buzz!
Would you ever build a tiki bar in your house?
- Maybe, as long as it wasn’t too tacky
- Yes! The tackier the better!
- Umm… no
- Umm… I already have!
Is being at the beach a prerequisite for ordering a tropical cocktail?
- Yeah. Beach drinks have a time and place.
- Depends on the drink
- Hells no! Fruit me, bartender!
Which song makes you smell suntan lotion and sea air… and booze?
- “Margaritaville” by Jimmy Buffett
- “California Girls” by The Beach Boys
- “California Gurls” by Katy Perry
- “When The Sun Goes Down” by Kenny Chesney
- “Summertime” by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
How would you react if someone asked you out on a dinner date and then suggested that you split the bill?
- It would be cool by me
- I’d be kind of irritated
- I’d be pissed
- I’d have suggested it first
There’s a movie out that you really want to see, but all of your friends are too busy to go with you. What do you do?
- I wait it out until I can go with someone
- I just go! More Skittles and popcorn for me!
- I see if I can watch it online
OK, so you dive under the waves and your bathing suit goes with them! Perfect. Now you’re naked. What do you do?
- Desperately search for my suit
- Ask someone if they would grab me a towel
- Confidently show the world my naughty bits
- Contemplate drowning myself out of embarrassment