Share this on Facebook
Do you come from a small family or a big one?
- Small, thank goodness
- Big, my Mom pumped out kids like a Duggar
- Kinda in the middle
Oh no! Your daughter got hit in the nose with a football just before her big date! What do you say to her?
- “If your date is a gentleman, he won’t even mention it!”
- “Don’t worry. Some guys find disfiguring injuries attractive!”
- “Start drinking heavily…”
What’s your motherly strong suit?
- Giving great advice
- The whole kissing the boo-boo thing
- Monster under the bed patrol
- Ensuring my kids’ long future in therapy
Mom’s need rest, but they also need to cut loose! Which one of these would make you stay up past your bedtime?
- A romantic dinner out at a nice restaurant
- A show or a concert
- Midnight sale
- Girl’s night!
Pick a “Mom-do!”
How do you approach grocery shopping?
- Like roller derby
- Like a general commanding the troops
- Like a ninja
- Like a frazzled, sleep-deprived Mom
Are you the sentimental type?
- God, yes! I save everything!
- A little. I keep the important stuff that makes me smile!
- Heck no! Live in the moment, not the past!
Are you a stay-at-home or working mom?
- Stay-at-home all the way
- Working, I need my job
- I’ve been both actually
Mom’s best friend is…
- A nap… or coffee
- A housekeeper
- A martini... no make that 2 martinis!