Share this on Facebook
Which of the following most affects your mood?
- The weather
- My significant other
- The morning news
- My family
Which snack do you buy at the movie theater?
- I bring my own value meal with me!
Which genre of movie would you want to star in?
When you have a date night out, who picks what to do?
- I do of course
- I prefer if they did...
- Why not both?
- I'm not a "date" kind of person actually
It's time to pay for dinner, but your card gets declined. How do you react?
- Laugh nervously
- Tell the server there's been a mistake
- Laugh it off and give a new card
- Look at my dining partner to foot the bill
You're driving alone in your car, what are you doing?
- Singing along loudly to my favorite jam
- Keeping eyes on the road at all times
- Trying to figure out how to get to my destination in one piece
Your friend calls with some bad news in the middle of the night. What do you do?
- Immediately begin to panic
- Respond rationally to get to the bottom of the problem
- Consider going back to sleep - it's not THAT bad...
- Wake up my significant other and figure it out together
What's the first thing you think about when you wake up?
- I try to remember my dreams
- I wonder if I have time to squeeze in more Z's
- I glance at the clock then go back to sleep
- I rarely sleep to be honest
Your significant other has been sad all day, how do you comfort them?
- Take them out for some fun
- Give them a big hug
- Buy them something they've been wanting
- Give them space until they're ready to talk