Which of these is your favorite romantic activity?
- Dinner at home without the distraction of others.
- An evening at an elegant four-star restaurant.
- A good home cooked meal!
You discover your boyfriend cheated on you! He claims the other woman meant nothing to him. How do you react?
- I'm angry but I'll let it slide because nobody's perfect - including me!
- I'm angry but I'll let it slide because I love him so much.
- I'm angry but I'll let it slide because she didn't mean anything to him.
- I'm angry and no way am I letting this slide. This is treason!
You make plans for a vacation. In what direction do you steer the plans?
- I love Europe! And if he wants to join me that'd be great!
- It doesn't really matter where we go as long as we are together!
- I'm not sure, but I won't let him pick the destination. Too much of a risk that he'll make a stupid choice.
- Paris or London! As long as it's not some yucky third-world country.
Your boyfriend called and asked what's on the stove for dinner. What's your answer?
- What am I, his cook? I tell him to pick something up on the way home.
- I ask him what his favorite food is and cook it for him.
- It's a little annoying that he's asking me to cook something on such short notice, but at least he's not picking up fast food.
- I tell him I'm making reservations and start getting dressed for a fancy night out.
What kind of pets do you imagine the two of you having?
- Dogs and lots of them!
- My cat. If he wants to have pets of his own, that's fine too.
- One of those cute little lap dogs I can carry around in my purse.
- I have a dog, but I'm open to whatever he wants.
What is your preferred way to let him know you love him?
- Texts, emails, and phone calls. Plus I like to give him little presents from time to time!
- I don't express it much, but he knows how I feel.
- Lots of hugs and kisses.
- Mostly I tell him thanks for all the presents.
Your boyfriend calls and says he has a romantic evening planned for the two of you. How do you dress?
- Maybe I'll put on that new negligee he just bought me.
- I'll throw something on. I hate it when he catches me off-guard like this.
- I'll put on his favorite - that dress he loves.
- Whatever. I'll throw on something comfortable.
How do you feel about meeting his mother?
- Excited and intimidated. What if she doesn't like me?
- I'm okay with it, but I hope he doesn't expect me to be like her.
- Sounds great! I look forward to finding out more about him.
- I look forward to it. I want to see what kind of money his family has.
Do you wear makeup differently around him than you normally do?
- Nah. Pretty much the same.
- Of course I do! I want him to see me looking my best!
- I put on more makeup around him - but only in a public setting like a luxurious restaurant.
- Just a little, but he could do a better job of complimenting me.
You've received a phone call from his place of work. He's had a minor injury and is on the way to the hospital. How do you react?
- I bet he was doing something stupid and dangerous again.
- I feel horrible! It wouldn't have happened if we were together.
- So sad. I'll be there as soon as I'm finished having my nails done.
- How terrible! I'll be there as soon as this meeting is over.