Share this on Facebook
You and your significant other have great reservations at a posh restaurant downtown, but when you get there you discover that your annoying roommate is having a VERY romantic date at the table next to yours! You...
- Join them at their table! Yessir, I'll have what they're having...
- Leave. And leave something gross in your roommate's bed.
- Ask the maitre d' to reseat you at another table.
- Sit at a table nearby...you wouldn't miss the opportunity to watch your roommate in action for anything.
- Sit quietly next to them and pretend not to notice.
When you're flying on an airplane, you wear...
- Something a little fancier than usual.
- Something you'd never wear around people you know.
- What you'd wear any other day.
- Whatever gets you through security the fastest.
- Whatever's the most comfortable...even if other passengers have to look away.
That same amorous roommate has taken his date home after dinner--and there's a sock on your doorknob. You are most likely to...
- Sleep in the hallway.
- Go back out and party. You'll find a bed somewhere tonight.
- Barge right in.
- Sleep in a hotel. After removing the sock with a paper towel.
- Make weird noises outside the door to creep the young couple out.
There's a long wait at the doctor's office. You...
- Read the novel you brought along.
- Sit in the corner as far away from the sick people as possible.
- Ask to please be moved up the doctor's list.
- Play with the children's toys.
- Read .. Magazine
If you could get a new dog, you would get a/n...
- German shepherd.
- Toy poodle.
- Cocker spaniel.
Congrats! You and your boyfriend/girlfriend have been together one whole year! You get him/her something...
- ...that matches something you wear all the time.
- ...you made yourself.
- ...from Tiffany's.
- ...you can afford.
- ...that only you would think to give.
You win a vacation to go anywhere in the world. You choose...
- Las Vegas, for the nightlife.
- New Zealand, for the nature.
- Djibouti, so you can say you've been to Djibouti.
- The Bahamas, to relax.
- Florence, for the art and culture.
If you were the villain in a horror movie, you would kill your victims with...
- One of Jigsaw's contraptions.
- A humane injection.
- A chainsaw.
Your friend gets her dress caught in the cab door, and within moments she is standing in her underwear! You...
- Get undressed too so no one is alone.
- Fall over laughing.
- Give her your clothes to wear and kiss your own dignity goodbye.
- Slowly and awkwardly move away. You don't know her.
- Chase the cab to the next light.
The moment is perfect to ask your crush out. You...
- Recite some poetry.
- Can't get the words out.
- Hire a skywriter to write out a message.
- Make him/her go on a long scavenger hunt.
- Just ask.
Your little nephew is making noises by hitting his plate with his metal fork. You interpret this as...
- He's going to grow up to be a fine drummer. But for now, let's make him eat first.
- Noise! Swap his metal utensils for plastic ones.
- Brilliant math rock.
- Disobedience. He can say goodbye to his toys now.
- Bad rhythm. You show him how to keep time the right way by banging your own fork on your plate.
You're on stage playing your instrument of choice and the audience hoots and hollers in demand of an encore. You've played everything you know how to play already. What should you do?
- Tell the audience that you don't have any more songs.
- Brag about how inebriated you are and stumble off stage.
- Shout your loudest battle cry and proceed to play whatever pops in your head.
- Play a previous song again, just because you like it.
- For the sake of time, stop playing.