Which U.S. President Are You?
You’ve probably admired a U.S. president or two over the years. But which of the forty-four commanders-in-chief would YOU be if you held office? Take the quiz and find out!
Your friend's quiz result:
You are Calvin Coolidge. Read More...
You are soft-spoken and modest. If you were any more sedate they'd have to check you for a pulse. You simply go about your life, quietly doing what you know to be right. You don't care if most people don't notice the contributions you make to the world. As long as you make them, that's all that matters.
What angers you most in the world?
- People who are naive about how the world works
- Nothing in particular upsets me
- People who won't step up when necessary
What do you like about sports?
- The competition
- They give me a chance to show off my leadership skills
- I don't
Which of these would people regard as your biggest flaw?
- A little too arrogant
- I can be cold when dealing with people
- A little dishonest
- I live life too dangerously
- I can be a bit boring at times
Which of these would be a great way to spend a day off from work?
- Going to the library
- A keg party!
- Spending the day meditating
- Watching a documentary
Which of these is your favorite movie star?
- Marlon Brando
- Clint Eastwood
- Jerry Lewis
- Sean Connery
- Henry Fonda
- Anthony Hopkins
How would you describe your sense of humor?
- Politically incorrect
- A little racy
- Kind of corny
- I don't do humor
Would you ever perform in a talent show?
- I'm too shy
Do you like to get dressed up for a night on the town?
- I do but my style is a little odd
- I don't like bringing attention to myself
- I'd rather hang out in a sports bar
- Only if there's something in it for me
Where would you like to retire?
- Las Vegas
- A nice quiet town in the Midwest
- Someplace exotic - like the jungle
- Somewhere on the West Coast
How would you spend a weekend in Vegas?
- Chasing after some loving
- Going to some shows
- Railing against all the immorality