Old school or new school?
- Straight up old school
- I walk the line
- I’m a thoroughly modern menace
What are you wearing?
- The tattered remains of my old life
- Whatever I could scrounge up
- Fine designer threads
- Ceremonial garb
What’s your Achilles heel?
- I just want a friend
- Fast-moving objects
- A sunburn
- Candlesticks, mostly…
What’s your favorite prey?
- Home invaders
- Something healthy
- Whatever’s in front of me
- Rude people
What does your lair look like?
- My interior designer would be irate if I called it a “lair”
- Dank, dark… and lovely
- My lair is usually wherever I pass out
- I’m a wanderer
How do people react when they see you?
- They run
- Happily; they don’t know I’m a threat until it’s too late
- Fire is usually involved
- The phrase “paralyzed with fear” springs to mind
Team player or one-person show?
- I’d be nothing without the horde
- I’m strictly a solo act
- I love individuals; not crazy about crowds
- I’ll run with a pack from time to time
What’s that noise?
- I make no noise; I am a dark whisper
- My first attempt at words
- Sorry, the moaning is involuntary
- That low rumble? It lets you know I’m about to strike!
How’s your conscience?
- A little muddy
- Awash in torment