Which Norse god/goddess would you consider your patron?
- Odin, the god of war and wisdom
- Freyja, goddess of love and battle
- Loki, the god of mischief
- Thor, the god of thunder and health
- None? I'm not really sure.
What role would you play in Viking society?
As a Viking raider, how would you describe your fighting style?
- I'm not very big, so I turn opponents' momentum against them, then strike
- When I need to fight, I carry a shield and charge
- I overcome opponents through my speed and unparalleled strength
- I fight in a calculating manner: every strike is forceful and precise
What's your relationship with violence?
- The more the better!
- It's a means to an end
- It can be used when necessary
- It should be avoided
It's time for battle! What do you take to the battlefield?
- Just a big two-handed axe
- A sword and a shield
- A small hatchet and a long knife
- Armor; axe, sword, or spear; sometimes a shield
Which of these would be your fatal flaw?
- I can be too proud
- My ambition sometimes blinds me
- I can be too impulsive and agressive
- I can be narrow-minded
- I am unsure of too many things
Which among these is most important to you?
- Inner peace
What gets you through life?
- My adaptability
- My intelligence
- My determination
- My thirst for glory
What is your end goal?
- To understand the things I don't
- A solid future for my family
- Safety and security for the ones I love
- Continued devotion to my faith
- To be remembered as a great person
Your friends would consider you:
- The leader who always thinks ahead
- The strong one
- The caring and protective one
- The eccentric one
- The walking encyclopedia