Share this on Facebook
Do you have a beard?
- I have the best beard
- I sport some stubble occasionally
- I prefer to keep it clean-cut
- I am unable to grow a beard
Can you handle a gun?
- Yes, I can
- No, guns scare me
- I'm the best shot in Texas
Are you a tech-savvy person?
- Yes, I'm pretty good with that stuff
- Not particularly
- I could be a tech-savvy person, but I prefer not to waste my time
Do you ever let your emotions override your sense of reason?
- All the time!
- Yeah, sometimes
- Never. Not even once.
And if you had your own theme song, who would sing it for you?
- Hootie and the Blowfish
- Gloria Gaynor
- My theme song would be written and performed by me and me alone, obviously
You are walking through the woods with a friend when you suddenly encounter an enraged grizzly bear. What do you do?
- Try to keep calm
- I would probably run the other way, I'm not dumb enough to mess with a bear
- Defeat the bear in combat, for I am the only known natural enemy of the grizzly bear
If a real estate agent told you the house of your dreams is built on an Native American burial ground, what would you do?
- Ask to look at some other houses
- Laugh it off
- Use my Native American heritage to enter a dream world in which I could personally confront the evil spirits
In the event of a zombie apocalypse, how long do you believe you could last?
- Not even one day
- At least a couple weeks
- I would just kill all the zombies, what's the big deal?
What is your greatest strength in a fight?
- My fists
- My kicks
- My words
- Fists AND kicks AND a few choice words.
What is your biggest weakness?
- I have no weakness, unless you count having a lover that gets kidnapped once a week.