Which “West Wing” Character Are You?
We all want our politicians to be smart, witty, driven, and passionate and it’s clear that Aaron Sorkin wanted the same thing; so much so that he created the “West Wing” and populated every scene with them! Idealistic and brilliant, the cast of the show is as memorable as any in TV history! So which one are you? No need for a policy paper, just take our quiz to find out!
Idealist, realist, or cynic?
You have reservations at an upscale restaurant, but the maître d’ is making you wait to be seated. It’s been twenty minutes, what do you do?
- I just wait it out… with drinks
- I slip them some cash to speed up the process
- I walk out and go somewhere else
- I give them a stern lecture and drop the “do you know who I am” card
How are you with the whole office romance thing?
- I’m OK with it
- As long as it’s on the DL, it’s cool
- As long as it’s not a boss-employee thing...
- It's a recipe for disaster
How about romance in general?
- It makes my heart happy... for awhile!
- I do alright... mostly
- California’s in a shorter drought than me
Politics is a drinking game; more talk gets done over cocktails than over conference tables. You’re pitching a congressman, what’s in your hand?
- Scotchy scotch
- A martini
- I don't drink
Are you better at “hellos” or “goodbyes?”
- Way better at goodbyes
- Way better at hellos
- I’m more a “hi” or ”see ya” person
What word would people use to describe your temper?
You’re alone and your house is on fire! What do you try to save as you save yourself?
- Pictures and scrapbooks
- Important papers and documents
- My phone!
- Booze! I’m gonna need it.
It’s your anniversary. Did you remember it?
- Yep! I always remember important days and dates!
- Nope. Again. Why break the string?
- No, but my assistant did
How important is it for you to be liked?
- It’s everything!
- At work, very. Other places, not so much.
- Who cares what other people think?