Share this on Facebook
Super Bowl 50 will pit two of the league's best defenses against each other. When it comes to defense, you prefer...
- Gritty, physical defense that makes you say "ooohh" after every hit
- Fast, athletic defense that flies around the field making plays
- Sacks, sacks, and more sacks!
- Turnovers, baby! He could... go... all... the... way
Where will you be watching the game?
- I've got tickets!
- I'll be tailgating
- At my house or a friend's
- At a bar or restaurant
- I'll just catch the highlights the next day
You just scored a touchdown in the Super Bowl! You...
- Do a little dance
- Jump into the crowd
- Celebrate with my teammates
- Walk to the sidelines and start preparing for the next drive
What's your favorite football stadium food?
- Juicy hot dogs
- Gooey nachos
- Hearty cheese steak
- Fluffy cotton candy
And you'll wash it down with...
- A cold brewski
- A bottled water
- A refreshing cola
- A mixed drink
What would you rather see happen: a blowout or a close game that goes down to the wire?
- Close games are way more exciting
- Blowout, of course
Your friend is rooting for the opposite team. How do you react?
- Talk trash during the entire game... "in your face!"
- Refuse to watch with them
- Just enjoy the game like normal... no biggie
- Throw a few jokes there way
The ref just missed a call at a pivotal point in the game! You...
- Yell at the TV
- Curse under my breath, but keep watching
- Eh, it happens
Which of these teams do you dislike the most?
- New England Patriots
- Seattle Seahawks
- Dallas Cowboys
- Oakland Raiders
- New Orleans Saints
The best thing about the Super Bowl is definitely...
- The commercials!
- The atmosphere
- The game itself
- Hanging out with friends or family
- The food